Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help all the shadow priests !

Dear unlimited-wow crew,

ive been playing this servers 3 days ago and im really disapointment about the shadow priest in this server.
ive been wondering if this is a anti-shadow priest server? ive donated 150 euro yesterday cauze normally priests are one of the best classes in the wow 3.3.5a.
but in here i was shocked.

first of al :
devouring plague should be the strongest dot of a shadow priests thats why you can only use it on 1 player a time and it is dispel able also the instant damage at start is a joke could you please fix this is should be 15% of the total damage.
second :
There is a talent named empored renew this should also do 5% of the total amount instant, but when you click it nothing instant comes.
third :
The shield of a priest is most important in wow without it a priest dies quickly however in this server the other classes manage to brake the shield like the shield is make of plastic it should be harder to brake.

the rest i did not test i suggest you test the shadow priests compared to the other classes maybe do a litle 1vs1 arena yourself to look how weak it is at the moment. im not saying its verry weak but a priest should be one of the strongest pvp classes in shadowform.

im going on vacation now for 3 weeks, but was hoping with the amount i donated you could please fix the priest, thanx for the reading and the time and sorry for the bad english im from the dutch. when things go good i wil donate even more to help the server grew.

Greetings, oneloves the priest Heart