Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Void Barrier on totems

Why the does the shamy totems have that shield????

Healing stream totem, heals 44m every single time....
Searing totem does 30m per tick.....
Windfury totems give the player 16% melee attack speed.....
And Resistance totems....

To be it just seems stupid that we can't counter it in pvp, they shouldn't have that buff, for you need to target them to kill it. Totems can't take damage from aoe. So it wouldn't even make a difference in pve

+1 to this

Yea i would like it too to get removed but spawning has no cd so shaman can spamm it like kicker said yesterday

Even if we remove the shields, the totems will be re-applied the moment u kill it due to no cooldown, the totems that has a cooldown is kill-able.
[Image: 0dATbFC.png]

(03-26-2018, 04:22 PM)Kicker Wrote: Even if we remove the shields, the totems will be re-applied the moment u kill it due to no cooldown, the totems that has a cooldown is kill-able.

Not everyone that pvp on here have a brain so no they wouldn't, they would be dead for like 10sec+ vs the most shamans so kinda worth if then they spam heal

if they can be re-applied anyway, then i don't see the issue with removing the shields?

the totems should be killable, it's not really fair if you can spam heal yourself while having a totem heal you and a flame totem damage the enemy while you're just standing there.

The reason we added a barrier on some totems are because they get auto targeted in pve and can't be used there.

But i will see what i can do about it, will make sure that we remove the barrier cause players want it to happen.

Barriers got removed on totems.