Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Double Loot Weekends

My event suggestion would be for either every weekend, every other weekend, or during special holiday weekends. It would consist of the owner boosting the looting rates by double of what they are now, helping all players in obtaining gear and speeding up the gearing/questing process for everyone. Now I know not everyone will agree with this but I used to do this on the server I was admin on and people loved it.

Just a suggestion Smile Let me know what you all think

Agree, it could be fun I just hope not to see a lot of ppl crying for more content to be added asap cus they are bored since reaching end gear really fast ^^ it takes 12-13 hrs play time till t11 and more 4 days ( cus voting ) till end gear^^
Good luck+rep
.:: IF Better is possible, good is not enough! ::.

(09-16-2017, 05:10 AM)Fox Wrote: Agree, it could be fun I just hope not to see a lot of ppl crying for more content to be added asap cus they are bored since reaching end gear really fast ^^ it takes 12-13 hrs play time till t11 and more 4 days ( cus voting ) till end gear^^
Good luck+rep

Well it would also help the lack of pvp on the server because people would be geared up haha. Thanks for your support!

As if it's not easy to obtain gear in the server lol, takes you about 1-2 days of hard farming to be full T13...

(09-21-2017, 11:36 AM)Xoaz Wrote: As if it's not easy to obtain gear in the server lol, takes you about 1-2 days of hard farming to be full T13...

Not everyone has the time to hard farm nor do they have fully geared toons to farm gear with though. Itll help new players gear up and will eventually lead to more fully geared people to pvp with

Horrible idea, took me 6 days to gear from T1-T13... why shave that in half? as is 6 days is fast already

i was honestly looking to spend atleast 2 weeks gearing