Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Should seal of corruption/vengeance be disabled?
This poll is closed.
Keep it enabled
14.29%
1 14.29%
Disable it
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seal of Corruption/Seal of Vengeance

The staff here at Unlimited-WoW would like the players feedback on disabling Seal of corruption/Seal of vengeance. Our reasoning for wanting to disable is because its overpowered and we are unable to modify the damage of the on hit effect. The new main single target seal would be Seal of Righteousness  Let us know what you'd like!

If its that broken then yes i think it should be disabled for now.

I feel it should be replaced with something less OP so that pallies can still actually do damage, IE. Seal of Righteousness. As it stands now I see many people saying they don't really like dueling pallies, and I think that could begin to create a rift where people don't wanna play at all. So something has to give. I say disable it Big Grin

(10-24-2017, 09:02 PM)Creed Wrote: The staff here at Unlimited-WoW would like the players feedback on disabling Seal of corruption/Seal of vengeance. Our reasoning for wanting to disable is because its overpowered and we are unable to modify the damage of the on hit effect. The new main single target seal would be Seal of Righteousness  Let us know what you'd like!

I think if there enough people complaining about it then it probably should be. but only if this doesnt nerf paladins as a whole.

Honestly thats where most of our damage comes from seal of righteousness doesnt do enough to be viable as vengeance/corruption is. it would REALLY hurt us paladins (i main one) also im full t13 and i have trouble dueling equally geared people even with vengeance/corruption

I have made seal of corruption/vengeance cast seal of righteousness so that I can get an idea on how paladins will be. (I can always revert my change) Also boosted judgements

(10-25-2017, 04:56 AM)tray5050 Wrote: Honestly thats where most of our damage comes from seal of righteousness doesnt do enough to be viable as vengeance/corruption is. it would REALLY hurt us paladins (i main one) also im full t13 and i have trouble dueling equally geared people even with vengeance/corruption

The problem with corruption/vengeance is that the on-hit damage can't be modified. But Righteousness' damage can be. It can be modified to be comparable to it, but not as powerful so duels and PvP doesn't end in seconds. It's pretty clear what should be done.

ive fought plenty of classes with vengenace and it doesnt kill them as fast as you guys say.

Tilted

to balance the game why don`t you make cd on pyroblast , disable chaos bolt , um make rogue cant stealth for 10 seconds after reveal , disable hunter`s pet becasue it is useless anyway it cant pull threat to enemies , disable dk`s death strike as frost strike and his pet because its useless , um let me see disable shaman`s enchants becasue why not its op righ make all casters to do more dmg with autoattacks then spells its gona be so fun Smile righ ? 1 or 2 bad decision and your server pop of 40 ppl max 80 will leave the server oh ya to make cat form even more useless
bravo unlimited team i am proud of you Smile
you have to learn from the mistakes of the other servers but you just follow them and make even bigger mess bravo