Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

again im banned

i want to know why i get bann because a many  players insulting me and i just defenting myself 
and i want to prove me that why i get bann ! like a pic u cant bann me beucase somebody just tell u something 
u need a prove 
prove me why im banned before i judge the server because is not the first time for ban without a reason maybe this players are gms friends and they say to  him bbann him and they did it  ! this is not right !
i want to prove me  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why i get banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!right now !
and i want to know for how long im banned

Simply trash talking the project. do i need to tell you anything more?

the ban is permanent.
[Image: Digital.png]

(01-10-2020, 07:17 PM)Digital Wrote: Simply trash talking the project. do i need to tell you anything more?

the ban is permanent.

u cant bann me for trashtalking ! s u sayd 
and everybody trashtalking about me and u bann only me ! 

cmon man pls dont put a permanent bann is not cool

powermann. sadly its against the rules to trashtalk the project.
- Trash talking about the project/community/server is not allowed.

you already had 3x bans before that. and you simply couldnt behave.
you will remain perma banned. you can appeal in 1 month. and we will see what we can do about it then. hope u can change.
[Image: Digital.png]

(01-10-2020, 07:26 PM)Digital Wrote: powermann. sadly its against the rules to trashtalk the project.

you will remain perma banned. you can appeal in 1 month. and we will see what we can do about it then. hope u can change.
gm pls give me last chance i will not let my brother to play again he is 13  years old and he is in rage or what i dont know but i will change the password and i will not give to him pls im begin u last chance  :Sad last i pay forthis acc and my brother make the things bad for me pls
last change if i did this again put me a permanent 
but i know it wont happen Sad

(01-10-2020, 07:26 PM)Digital Wrote: powermann. sadly its against the rules to trashtalk the project.

gm already past 1 mont can u pls remove my bann 
i wont give me little brother the password i promise  Smile
pls it wont happen again i promise you